Danner Submersible UltraViolet Clarifiers
The ONLY ultraviolet lighting that's submersible. Keeps algae and parasites out. Use inside or outside of the pond. Vortex flow and slim design maximize dwell time and contact with the light. The soft blue "halo" indicator is visible during the day and night from any angle. It shows it's working but does not detract from the beauty of your pond.
Swirling Vortex flow design (pictured right) of the Ultraviolet Clarifier increases water contact time with the ultraviolet light, while the slim diameter lamp allows the water to get closer to the intense UV rays. This increases the amount of organic matter that is exposed to the lamp and increases the efficiency and capacity of the unit.
For ponds up to 6000 gallons.
Submersible Ultraviolet Clarifier Features:
- 9000 hour, long-life lamps
- Black color is unobtrusive wherever it's used
- Glowing halo rings makes it obvious whether it is working or not
- UL listed to US and Canada Standards
- Vortex flow increases efficiency and capacity
- Come complete with lamp and water tight quartz sleeve
- 18 ft grounded power cord and transformer.
- Barbed intake and discharge connections on EUD02910 and EUD02930. 1-1/2" pipe thread connections on EUD02940.
Models designed to handle the clarifying needs of ponds up to 6,000 gallons.
- EUD02910 for ponds up to 1500 gallons using pumps up to 700 gph. Includes 10 watt lamp.
- EUD02920 for ponds up to 3000 gallons using pumps up to 1800 gph. Includes 20 watt lamp.
- EUD02940 for ponds up to 6000 gallons using pumps up to 3000 gph. Includes 40 watt lamp.
See What Our Customers Are Saying